Forum of Lithuanian History

Forum of Lithuanian history is a place for discussion on the urgent problems of the Lithuanian history. Share your opinions!

Moderator of the forum - Tomas Baranauskas

Our website - Medieval Lithuania
viduramziu.istorija.net/en/

[ Taisyklės ] [ Правила ] [ Rules ]

Medieval Lithuania
Search | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Nothing fixes a thing so intensely in the memory as the wish to forget it." Michel de Montaigne (1533 - 1592)
- (Added by: Tomas Baranauskas)

Hugo Scheu's collection of Lithuanian surnames
[Frozen]

View previous thread :: View next thread
  Frozen      FORUMS -> Beyond History Message format 

mantas
Posted 2005-10-03 09:31 (#29310 - in reply to #29294)
Subject: RE: Keep on...

Elite Veteran

incognito - 2005-10-02 4:33 PM
As I see you are too young Mr. Mantas to understand mentality of communists.  

As I see you are only seeing and hearing yourself. I am "too young" ?! Are you nuts ?
In lithuanian forum you've talked about scool and discussion with history teachers. It seems you are schoolboy, that would explain your attitude. Is that right ? No offence.

Head of kolkhoz needed a gravel for roads - and he decided - "let's dig out this hill".  

Yes, you are nuts indeed. You aren't listening to arguments. You like your own voice so much you don't bother putting sence in it

Let's try again: head of kolhoz was chosen as a head of kolhoz and was given the power to carry out own bad ideas ONLY BECAUSE soviet regime cared only about his political adequacy - NOT technical competencies. That's the reason for soviet stagnation everywhere. It's stupid to say "lithuanians as a nation cared little about cultural heritage" when lithuanian nation had little influence over soviet policy regarding staffing, directing and so on. It's true about every nation under soviet regime. It's obvious to everyone who lived in USSR but you - because you try to show sovietized nations as being inherently corrupt.

Show me where I have said that one rase is better than other. 

You tend to prescribe some properties to entire nation (always "bad" properties for Lithuanians and always "good" features for any other nation). Even though you are having problems with selecting facts for your claims.

"Demolished church in EE" you probably talking about Narva. It is only because town of Narva was rebuilded by russians, but not estonians. 

No, it's only because you are listening to yourself only. Churches were converted into sport halls, warehouses and so on in every Soviet republic. EE and LT are no exceptions. Talin, Tartu and Siauliai were no exceptions. I'm sad to tell you so, but Estonians don't seem to be any better than Lithuanians that you hate so much Can you live with that ?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software