Forum of Lithuanian History

Forum of Lithuanian history is a place for discussion on the urgent problems of the Lithuanian history. Share your opinions!

Moderator of the forum - Tomas Baranauskas

Our website - Medieval Lithuania
viduramziu.istorija.net/en/

[ Taisyklės ] [ Правила ] [ Rules ]

Medieval Lithuania
Search | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Būti lietuviu reiškia būti negausios tautos žmogumi, o tai reiškia trigubai intensyviau dirbti ir trigubai intensyviau gyventi." Ingė Lukšaitė
- (Added by: Tomas Baranauskas)

Buga vs Baranauskas (part 2)
[Frozen]

View previous thread :: View next thread
  Frozen      FORUMS -> Forum of Lithuanian history Message format 

Lutz Szemkus
Posted 2006-08-29 10:16 (#39646 - in reply to #39643)
Subject: What toponyms?

mantas - 2006-08-29 8:57 AM

Lutz, would you please use your brains for once ?

The treaties of Vytautas and Order were nothing more that a treaty of victim and bandit: you say anything the bad guy wants just so he don't kill you.

I don't see how forced agreement of 1384 can disproof toponims recorded in 12xx. I also see no connection between political statements and linguistic dilemma.

Well, honestly - I don't expect you to use any LOGICAL arguments. You are just the wrong guy to expect use of brains, and you stick to a wrong topic to win over. You look very much in your own role when shouting curses though

Lutz Szemkus - 2006-08-25 8:17 PM
Mantas poured out his usual dilettante garbage into the forum:
The crussaders have documented mixed western-eastern baltic evidence UPON invassion, and we see some of the toponims preserved AFTER crussades stoped. 

After the Battle of Zalgiris/Tannenberg/Grunwald Vytautas/Witowd - in the position of the victor - falsely claimed that Scaluva ans Sudovia were the lands of his ancestors.
And what does Vytautas admit in the peace treaty of 1384 with the Teutonic Order? 

What toponyms?

Lutz Szemkus

Edited by Lutz Szemkus 2006-08-29 10:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software