Forum of Lithuanian History

Forum of Lithuanian history is a place for discussion on the urgent problems of the Lithuanian history. Share your opinions!

Moderator of the forum - Tomas Baranauskas

Our website - Medieval Lithuania
viduramziu.istorija.net/en/

[ Taisyklės ] [ Правила ] [ Rules ]

Medieval Lithuania
Search | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Прошлое - родина души человека. Иногда нами овладевает тоска по чувствам, которые мы некогда испытывали. Даже тоска по былой скорби." Генрих Гейне
- (Added by: Tomas Baranauskas)

Genealogy
View previous thread :: View next thread
       FORUMS -> Lithuanian Genealogy Message format 

Jokubas
Posted 2016-04-03 02:12 (#96912)
Subject: Genealogy

New user

Hello,

My name is Jokubas and I am making a research for the Mackenzie University regarding some aspects of Lithuanian history, with focus on Scottish immigration to Poland-Lithuania.

My family is from around Kaunas and our surname is Mitleton, which was spelled "Mitletonas" in Lithuania. In our family, we believe we descend from Scottish immigrants with the surname "Middleton" who settled in Poland and Lithuania, specially in the town of Kedainia and Kaunas.

We've seen this surname also written as "Mitleton", "Middletonas", and more differently: "Miklitonas" and "Mikletonas".

I've gathered information regarding people with the surname "Middleton" in Kaunas such as Augustyn, Nikodem and Ignacy. I'd like to know if you could help me trace my origins back the Middletons os Kaunas.

Thank you in advance,

Thiago Mitleton
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software